- A series of lectures organised by the European Doctoral in collaboration with European key actors (Council of Europe, MESA - Maison de l'Europe Strasbourg - Alsace).
- Interdisciplinary conferences organized by PDI members
- Visits of European Institutions
You have to attend at least 18 hours of international training (see the part certificate).
How to participate at PDI events :
- 2-3 weeks before upcoming events, all PDI members are informed by email (YOURNAME@etu.unistra.fr)
- Please register via the link http://www-college-des-ecoles-doctorales.u-strasbg.fr/
- If the event is not booked out by about one week ahead, other PhD student can then fill in the remaining seats
- Please respect your engagement so that empty seats, which could have benefitted to others, are avoided
- We try our best to inform of the events as soon as possible, please consult our website regularly for any changes or events that you may have missed
- An attendance sheet has to be signed during the conference to validate this event
Any feedback on the events are most welcome, please send them to : email@example.com