You wish to be one our next fellows?
Each year, about 30 PhD students are selected by a scientific committee to enter the PDI programme. There is no limitation to the study field.
Requirements (for PhD students in cotutelle) :
- You old a degree that enabled you to enter doctoral studies at a French University
- You have signed a PhD joint agreement or a least started the process. A photocopy of the contract or an official letter signed by both sides will have to be submitted with the application.
- You have obtained external funding by the date of entry to the College. (i.e French doctoralcontract, scholarships from the French Foreign Affairs Ministry , Bursaries from Région Alsace, DAAD grants, CIFRE contracts, foreign scholarships, grants from your partner university or laboratory, ect).
Your application :
To successfully apply for our program, please make sure you can tick all the items on our checklist :
- Motivation letter
- 2 expert opinions of both supervisors
- Copy of the joint supervision agreement or a letter which proves that the agreement will be signed
IDEX PhD student : you are automatically member of the PDI programme. The call for application for IDEX contracts will be launched in March on the Strasbourg University website.